1. Coordination of accountability processes
2. Preparation and submission of Bi-annual, semi-annual, and annual financial statements.
3. Mobilization and collection of locally raised revenues.
4. Timely coordination and reporting of quarterly financial reports.
5. Warranting and Invoicing monthly and quarterly salaries and other grants.
6. Responding to both internal & external audit queries and providing status of management actions taken on audit recommendations.
6. Preparing and consolidating budgets and work plans of the Districts through the Budget Desk.
7. Coordinating the procurement and payment of goods and services provided to the District.