TRADE, INDUSTRY, AND LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Trade, Industry, and Local Economic Development, (TILED) is the lead department that aims at tourism development, tradable minerals and commodities, and enhancing efficiency in public investments, focused on the attainment of substantive middle-income status in the district.
1. To formulate, review and support trade policies, strategies, plans and programs that promote and ensure expansion and diversification of trade, cooperatives, environmentally sustainable business activities, and appropriate technology development to generate wealth for poverty eradication that benefits the people socially and economically.
2. Enhance value addition in key growth business opportunities.
3. Strengthen the private sector participation in jobs and wealth creation.
4. Enhance the productivity and social well-being of the population.
5. Strengthen the role of the state in guiding and facilitating development